In all honesty, I am not familiar about this Liebster Award thing. Sure I have read and seen it somewhere around my reader but I never really took it in. I decided to read about it some more and learned that this is a way to help growing blogs be shared and somewhat discovered along the way. I was so excited and thrilled! I am currently stuck up and this was something that had fueled me up somehow!
There are rules to abide at the same time of being nominated, and first I want to thank zorazebic for nominating me! A really special, special thanks to you, I have never thought I would be worth of this!
The complete rules involves:
So, I was to answer eleven questions given to me by zorazebic and here they are:
1. What is your best childhood memory?
2. What do you feel most proud of?
3. What is your favorite music?
4. What is your dream place and why?
5. What teacher in school made the most impact on you and why?
6. How do you spend your free time?
7. What are your top three favourite books and why?
8. What is your biggest fear?
9. What is your strongest personal quality?
10. If you could witness any event of past, present or future, what would it be?
11. What does a perfect day look like to you?
- As far as I could remember (because I’m such a forgetful person), I think the best childhood memory I have was me reluctant and scared to come inside the house because I have a new wound or bruise again somewhere in my body! I know it is not the best in a sweet way but I think it is the best because I know I have enjoyed my childhood playing outside, running and “travelling”, knowing and looking back right now that I had made the best out of it!
- I think, I would sound a bit boastful about this, but I am a consistent honor student. All those years in elementary and high school always end on a stage being recognized as one of the best performers. But I think, what made me most proud about it was because I know that I am making my parents proud and happy about me too. I have nothing to give them at those times but the fruits of my hard work in school. Unfortunately, which I found so funny, I haven’t really realized how beautiful it is to be recognized in such a way until when I was in college when everything and every way is a struggle just to be on top! I finally ended the chain after my last award when I was in my first year in college!
- I think I love those gloomy and soul ones. I’m not really sure what genre do my favorite songs really belong but I liked those Lana Del Rey and Halsey type of music. As well as Avril ones, especially her “Give Me What You Like” and Tove Lo’s “Habits” which really was a pop for me. I also love Jazz.
- I have always wanted to go to Paris and tour Europe from there. There is really something magical and something special in Paris like I feel that I was from there in my old life. Or maybe just making me believe that. Seriously, though, except from the nonsensical belief, I think it is the place itself, its art and people that really wants me to be there someday.
- Well, they are both my English teachers. One from elementary and one from high school, two different people who both are friends and maybe somewhat close because they’re both running the same club in my school before and they are both from the English Department. They impacted me in a good way but in a not so sweet way of getting there. Back when I was in sixth grade, days before my graduation, this English Teacher A who also happens to be my homeroom adviser that time, gathers all of the upcoming graduates for she was to announce the honor rolls and awardees. Mind you, throughout that whole school year I was on the list, usually at third or fourth place, sometimes even at fifth. I don’t really give a damn about it as long as I was performing good. There were other students on the other classes who’s performing better than I was, bigger averages and stuff. So, the verdict came and she said, “OK, class, guess who’s our First Honorable Mention (well, that’s third of the whole grade six classes)?” And everybody’s yelling their bets and all, I even had my own bet and finally she stops everyone and says my name out of her mouth. Well, there was a moment of silence for a second and everyone is of disbelief. I was of disbelief too. (Yes, seems like they look less of me.) Then, on the other hand for Teacher B, I was on my Junior year in High school that time and for the first time of my life I had decided to join a bigger extra-curricular activity. It was an inter-school Debate Competition. I had never been that daring, and I want it so bad I do not know why. Lol. I’ve been doing classroom debates and intra-school ones before it, just because I liked it. (Past tense.) So, I had applied for a spot, but I was not chosen. Imagine my dismay, feeling left for all of my other friends were chosen. They are good debaters too, but sometimes, you also think of yourself as good and doubt what is wrong with you. I felt I was biased with it, it was all her favorite students after all and she liked my least. Well, that’s what I think of it, to lessen the sadness and insecurity a bit. I felt bad and I cried my heart out for such a small thing! Well, the moral though of that (kind of a long) story, (and we are still at number 5), was never let people define who you are and make sure you prove them wrong in the nicest way possible. Don’t let them think that you are less and “just” what they think of you, don’t let them think all you have achieved were of mere luck. Show them you’re nailing it!
- Well, now I am in college and being an Architecture student, free time for me is golden. It simply means a time to finally rest a bit and regain some loss sleep. But, when I get more free time such as semestral and Christmas break, I usually spend my time reading books, watching YouTube videos and catching up with my crafting and writing.
- My top three favorite books are: “Wonder” from RJ Palladio, “The Graveyard Book” by Neil Gaiman and “Quiet” by Susan Cain. (Just to clarify all the books I have read are my favorites and I am always writing a list of what they are.) I simply love this three books because they are light-hearted but very impactful, as well as very knowledgeable and all well written uniquely.
- My biggest fear are frogs and big lizards and their whole family and race. I just can’t.
- I think, I am really brutal and deadly frank. Like I can tell you straight in the face what I wanted to say regardless of who you are and what we are, as long as I know I am saying it right (just a “little” bit hurting you) and I think you need a wake up call. Of course, in the right way and the right position.
- I would always love to look back again and again on our family vacations. My family is so close with each other that we always make sure to spend our summer outings all out together. I also would love to look how I would end up in the future, so I’ll know if I’m doing things right or basically I need to adjust and realign things more in my present life.
- A perfect day for me is always spent outside, becoming one with nature and exploring more of what is there. Just breathing in the scenery and the fresh air. Swimming in a so clear water with all of my cousins and my aunts and uncles, as long as we are together doing things we love. But also, a perfect day for me is spent peacefully at home, cooking and eating even the simplest foods together.
Here are 11 facts about me:
- I’m an Architecture Student and I’m an upcoming third year student this school year.
- I love noodles and pasta!
- I really, really love dogs! (I want to have one someday.)
- I love babies, they’re so cute and innocent!
- I don’t like watching movies. (I’m no movie girl and I can live even without opening a T.V.)
- I’m not allowed to eat chocolates and cheese and drink soda.
- I like computer games!
- Even if I don’t like watching movies, I also have exceptions especially on the action genre. Two of my favorites are John Wick and Mad Max! (Wotwot.)
- I loooove to sleep.
- I’m a YouTube baby!
- I’m so family-oriented. Family first over friends.
Now, here are the bloggers I would nominate for the Liebster Award:
Here’s your eleven questions, guys:
- Do you prefer watching a movie or reading a book?
- What’s your favorite song and why?
- If you are to be an animal on your new life, what will you be?
- What’s you biggest fear?
- What’s your favorite childhood memory?
- What pushed you through blogging?
- Name three of your favorite books and why?
- What’s your favorite social media and why?
- What’s your strongest personality?
- What’s your favorite food and drink combo?
- Do you have any favorite saying or quote and what is it?
There you go! (Wow, this is kind of long!) Together let us pave the way for others to be shared and known more!